Portek Black Panther Bird Scaring ropes.
'Double Bang' daytime ropes - every 2nd bang is a double bang.
Each rope 100cm (39").
18 bangers per rope with approx 30 minute intervals between bangs = 6 hours approx burn time per rope.
12 ropes per box.
NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
TO BE USED FOR AGRICULTURAL BIRD SCARING ONLY.
THIS IS NOT A FIREWORK.
Please be aware that pyrotechnics require specialist carriers and that
the carriage charge for the UK is £15 + VAT.
Important instructions on how to use BANGER ROPES safely
Explosives 1.4G – UN number 0431 – Articles, pyrotechnic for technical purposes. These are potentially dangerous items and must be handled with care, please read the following instructions and follow them carefully. CE NUMBER 1395-P1-0274/2015 – SOUND EMITTER:
- These powerful banger ropes should be handled with extreme care – always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when handling and lighting banger ropes.
- Banger ropes are for professional use and are only intended for agricultural bird scaring in open fields, and must not be used as fireworks.
- The banger rope is designed to burn for a period of approximately 5 – 6 hours for day ropes or up to 12 hours for continuation ropes.
- Bangers are placed equal distances apart to explode at 15 – 30 minute intervals.
- NEVER hang a banger rope where a member of the general public could tamper with it.
- NEVER hang a banger rope on a public footpath or bridleway where the general public have a right of way.
- Beware of neighbour’s livestock near the banger rope site.
- Keep well away from flammable materials including flammable gases.
- NEVER light the fuse of a banger.
- DO NOT hold the rope during lighting or once it is alight.
- DO NOT dismantle the rope or the bangers.
- NEVER remove an individual banger off the rope.
- NEVER relight a banger rope that has been extinguished.
- Dispose in the recommended way – see below.
- If a banger falls to the ground and has not exploded, do not try to re-ignite it. Any unexploded bangers should be left untouched for at least 6 hours, pick up with a pair of tongs. After which they should be soaked in a bucket of water for a minimum of 24 hours. Then dispose in normal refuse while still damp. NEVER relight a banger that has been soaked in water and subsequently dried out.
- If a banger has come off the rope and is loose in the box
- NEVER light it. It should be soaked in a bucket of water for 24 hours. Then dispose in normal refuse while still damp.
- Always store in a cool dry place, well away from any source of ignition, flammable materials or other hazardous goods. A metal cabinet is ideal. Use within 5 years of purchase.
- Not to be sold to, or used by persons under 18 years of age.